The Simple 3X Diet Plan
I’d rather not call this The Simple3X Diet as it’s more of a simple health plan. Simple3X Diet is just catchier and easier to remember.
First, let’s be real.
Most everyone knows how to lose weight right? They just lack the willpower and mindset needed to actually do it.
What if you could trick your brain into making small lifestyle changes that increase your willpower and change your mindset?
The Simple3X diet plan does this using a common sense approach to exercise and weight loss. You just pick 3 ideas from the list below and add them to your routine. It’s what I’ve used to lose 30 pounds and improve my overall fitness.
3X HEALTH IDEAS
- Focus on your ideal weight in 3 years, not 3 weeks. Set a long term goal, not short term.
- Focus on losing 3 pounds per month, not 30 pounds this month.
- Drink more water, consciously drink at least 3 full glasses per day (you need more of course, but the act of making sure you get your 3 will make you drink more).
- Get more sleep, perhaps an extra 3 hours per week?
- Avoid or Reduce these 3 Things – Alcohol, White Sugar and Flour intake (yes, booze, sweets and bread).
- Reduce your portions by 30% and/or cut 30% off your meal and save it for later.
- Do at least 3 simple exercises per day.
- Plan out 3 cheat meals or treats per week and use as rewards.
- Eat more nuts (unless you’re allergic) as a quick snack in between meals. They are expensive, but when compared to a daily protein bar fix or a Starbucks coffee, they’re dirt cheap.
- Cut 350 calories out of your daily diet. (It’s easier than you think, and that’s 3 pounds per month).
- Walk 3 miles a day (or week, just walk)
- Go to 3 fitness classes per week. (you’ll get hooked after 6)
- Eat 3 apples a day (or 3 healthy snacks)
- Use willpower to overcome 3 cravings this week.
- Eat under 30 carbs at least 3 days a week. (or try to cut 30 carbs per day)
- Eat salads 3 nights per week
- Chew your food 3 times longer
- Don’t eat anything at least 3 hours before you go to bed
- Try Intermittent Fasting (16:8) for 3 Days (see below)
- Come up with your own healthy 3X ideas.
Let’s sum it up
You don’t have do all of these things (especially if you don’t like nuts or apples), pick the 3 easiest ones and just get started.
That’s YOUR Simple3X Diet.
Health and fitness all comes down to mindset, determination and commitment.
3X is just a way to trick your mindset into forming positive habits.